Yields : 450 gram Rice Noodle (approx. 1 lb.)
Cooking Time : 2 hours
- 150 grams Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Wheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 300-350 ml Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 pieces of heat-resistant glass or plastic dish.
- Sift the rice flour, wheat flour, and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Pour in the water and mix it well. Then stir in the vegetable oil and salt, mix it well and set aside the mixture for about an hour.
- Prepare the steamer, and apply a little of oil on the heat resistance dish.
- Pour in 1 ladle of mixture, about 5-6 tablespoons, and steam it for 5 minutes.
- Lift the bowl from the steamer, let cool slightly, then roll it slowly from the edge of the Rice Noodles sheet.
- Once completely cool, cut it into pieces according to taste.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until the mixture runs out.
- If you do not have any heat-resistant glass or plastic dish, any pie dish lined with heat-resistant plastic sheet would be help too.
- Use more water for the thinner and flabby Rice Noodles.