Yields : 6- 8 portions
Cooking Time : 1 hour
- 1 medium Red Nile Tilapia / Pla Thap Thim fish, already cleaned, rubbed with salt and lemon/lime juice, and fried.
- 2 packs of Salty Mustard / Sour Mustard, drain the water, cut as taste.
- 5 cloves Garlic, thin sliced
- 1.5 inch Ginger, thin sliced
- 1 stalk Leek, cut about 0.5 inch wide
- Salt, as taste
- Light Soy Sauce / Salty Soy Sauce, as taste
- Sesame Oil, as taste
- Fish Sauce, as taste
- 1 liter of Water
How to :
- Divide the fried Red Nile Tilapia into pieces, as taste, set aside.
- Bring about boil about 750 ml Water in a cooking pot.
- Meanwhile, saute the Garlic and the Leek with a little vegetable oil until fragrant but not cooked yet, dan add to the boiled water pot.
- Enter the Salty Mustard / Sour Mustard and the Ginger, then add the Light Soy Sauce / Salty Soy Sauce, the Sesame Oil, and the Fish Sauce, add the remaining Water, stir it evenly.
- Add the Red Nile Tilapia slices, and taste with salt. Boil to seethes.
- Serve it warm.
- Red Nile Tilapia may replace with other fish type such as the regular Tilapia or Gourami, as taste.
- This recipe uses ABC brand Salty Soy Sauce and may replace it with Pear River Bridge brand Superior Light Soy Sauce.