Yields : 150 – 175 gram, about 6 pieces of 3 inches round cookie
Cooking Time : less than 30 minutes, exclude the frozen time
- 50 ml Condensed Milk
- 50 gram any Biscuits, Crackers, or Wafers, as taste
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 50 gram Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon any Nuts or Raisin, as taste
- any frozen-able Plastic Container
- some plastic sheets
- Soften the Unsalted Butter at room temperature, mix it with the Cocoa Powder and the Condensed Milk evenly.
- Enter the Biscuits, Crackers or Wafers, and the Nuts or Raisin, then stir it evenly.
- Prepare the plastic container by lay a piece of plastic sheet on it.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon, and drop about 2 tablespoon for a 3 inches round cookie, then freeze it. Or, the simplest way is just pour the mixture into the plastic container, freeze it, and cut into pieces for serves.
- This recipe uses Van Houten brand Cocoa Powder and it may replace with any other brand as taste.
- This recipe uses Lurpak Danish brand Unsalted Butter and it may replace with Elle & Vire brand, Anchor brand, Orchid brand Creamy Unsalted Butter or any other brand as taste.
- The frozen time could be differ depends on the freezer .
This Tinginys recipe could be used in these recipes: