Yields : ± 500 gram, for 3 – 4 people
Cooking Time : 45 minutes
- 500 grams of diced Chicken Fillet
- 1½ teaspoons of thin sliced Scallion, Spring Onion
- 1½ teaspoons of crushed Garlic
- 1½ teaspoons of thin sliced Leek
- 1 teaspoon of crushed Ginger
- 3 tablespoons of sliced Champignon Mushroom or Black Fungus – Chinese Mushroom
- ½ cup of Chicken Stocks
- 4 tablespoons of Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce, optional
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt, optional as taste
- ½ teaspoon of Sugar, optional as taste
- ¼ teaspoon of Sesame Oil, optional
- 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil
- Marinate the diced Chicken Fillet with the Sweet Soy Sauce and the Light Soy Sauce for 15 minutes.
- Saute the Garlic and the Leek until fragrant in preheated Cooking Oil.
- Enter the Scallion, the Ginger and the Mushroom, remember to stir it evenly.
- Enter the marinated Chicken Fillet with all of the marinated sauces, stir it for a while.
- Drizzle the Oyster Sauce and stir it again until half cooked.
- Pour in the Chicken Stocks, enter the Salt, Sugar and Sesame Oil if used, stir it evenly, and let it braised until the stocks dries.
- Remove from the heat and serve it immediately.
This Mushroom Chicken a’la Asian recipe can be used in these recipes: