Yield : 1 portion
Cooking Time : less than 20 minutes
- 1 cup of Cooked Rice
- 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce Mushroom Chicken –> click for the recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Light Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup of Chicken Consomme or Chicken Stock liquid
- ¼ teaspoon of thin sliced Scallion, Spring Onion
- ¼ teaspoon of fried Shallot or fried Garlic
- a sprinkle of ground Black Pepper (optional)
- a drop of Sesame Oil (optional)
Special Utensils :
Steamer and any 8-9 ounces heat resistant bowl or cup such as Ramekin, tin cup.
Microwave and any 8-9 ounces microwave-able bowl or cup.
How To :
- Put the Soy Sauce Mushroom Chicken in the bowl, and drizzle with the Sweet Soy Sauce and the Light Soy Sauce also a drop of Sesame Oil if used.
- Pour in the Chicken Consomme or Chicken Stock liquid.
- Fill with the Cooked Rice, remember to slightly press the rice when fill it in to get a better shape result.
- Steam it on preheated steamer for 15 minutes, or microwave it for 1-2 minutes.
- After remove from the steamer or microwave, release the rice from the bowl, and garnish with fried Scallion and fried Garlic also a sprinkle of ground Black Pepper if used as taste.