Yields : 1900 ml (half gallons)
Cooking Time : less than 1 hour, exclude the soaking time
- 200 grams of cleaned raw Soy Bean (± 1 cup)
- 2000 ml of Water for pureeing and cooking
- 300 ml of Water for soaking
- any flavor agents as taste, such as Cocoa Powder, Orange Zest or Macha Powder
- any sweetener as taste
Special Utensils :
- Juicer or Blender
- Cotton Cloth or Sieve or Mesh Strainer
How To :
- Boil the clean Soy Bean in 300 ml of Water for about 15 minutes, and let it soaks for 12 hours or overnight.
- Wash the soak Soy Bean in running water, remember to gently squeezed to peel the Soy Bean.
- Puree the peel Soy Bean in a Juicer or Blender with a cup of water, ± 235 – 250 ml.
- Remove the purée Soy Bean into a clean pot, add the remaining water, and boil it until seethes. Remember to stir it in the middle of boiling to prevent from burned.
- Let it cool for a while. Meanwhile, prepare the Cotton Cloth or Sieve and any place to store the milk, then milk the Soy Bean until reach about 1900 ml or half gallons of milk, or left about 100 grams of dregs.
- Taste the Soy Milk with any sweetener or flavor agents as preference, or just serve it plain in chill.
This Soya Milk recipe can be used in these recipe: