Resep Kukis, Kukis Gula dalam Bahasa Indonesia, silahkan klik translate toogle pada box biru di sebelah kiri.
Yields : 400 grams
Cooking Time : 1 hour for preparation and baking
- 50 grams of Butter, at room temperature
- 50 grams of Margarine
- 50 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 100 grams of Flour (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoons of Powdered Milk
- 2 large size Egg Yolk
- 1 teaspoons of Corn Starch/ Maizena (optional)
- a pinch of salt (optional)
Special Utensils :
- Rolling Pin
- Lined or sprayed Baking Tray
How To :
- Mix the Butter, the Margarine and the Powdered Sugar until creamy in a clean bowl, enter the beaten Egg, and mix it well.
- Enter the Flour and the Powdered Milk, also the Corn Starch and the Salt (if using it) into the creamy mixture and mix it well.
- Roll the dough into a ball, then use a rolling pin to flatten the dough for ± 3 mm , and cut as taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Remember to let it cool before store it in the air-tight container.
- You may add the flour for the harder result or less the flour for the softer result. This recipe uses Indonesian’s Lumbung brand flour, and may replace with any other available brand.
- This recipe uses a preheated oven at 350 F, or may follow the manual of your oven for the baking temperature.
- This recipe uses a 2 inches cookie cutter as seen on the photo for the result.
This Cookie, Sugar Cookie recipe can be use in these recipes: