Yields : 2 dozens of ± 2 inches round cookie
Cooking Time : 1 hour for preparation and baking
- 100 grams of Butter, at room temperature
- 50 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 large size Egg, beaten
- 130 grams of Flour (about 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoons of Cornflour/ Maizena
- ½ teaspoons of Baking Powder
- a pinch of salt (optional)
Special Utensils :
Lined or sprayed Baking Tray
How To :
- Divide the Flour into two portion, and mix one portion of it with the Baking Powder and the Cornflour/ Maizena in a separate bowl, set aside.
- Mix the Butter and the Powdered Sugar until creamy in other bowl, enter the beaten Egg, and mix it well.
- Enter the mixed flour into the creamy mixture and mix it, then add the rest of the flour, and mix it until well.
- Shape the dough as taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Remember to let it cool before store it in the air-tight container.
- You may add the flour for the harder result or less the flour for the softer result. This recipe uses Indonesian’s Lumbung brand flour, and may replace with any other available brand.
- This recipe uses a preheated oven at 350 F, or may follow the manual of your oven for the baking temperature.
This Cookie recipe can be use in these recipes: