Pineapple Jam recipe in other language, please click the translator tool on the left blue box.
- 300 grams of grated Pineapple
- 100 grams of Sugar (as needed)
- 3 sticks of Cinnamon about 2 inches length
- 1/8 teaspoons of Salt
- 2 pods of Clove (optional)
How To :
- Cook the grated Pineapple along with the Salt, Cinnamon sticks, and Clove pods (if use it) until the juice is reduce on the medium heat.
- Enter half portions of the Sugar and cook it again. Give it a taste, may add more sugar until the taste suits your preference, then cook it
- until the pineapple juice shrink and the pineapple fibers are visible.
- Remember to stir it evenly to prevent burning, especially after being given some sugar.
- For the drier results, just cook and stir a little longer until the color turns a bit old gold.
This Pineapple Jam recipe can be use in these recipes: